Are you looking to protect your reputation in care?
Do you want to insure yourself against negligence?
Do you want to be more competitive through saving time and money?
Do you want to get rid of paper forever?
Do you want to be able to see the company’s performance at the click of a button?
Do you want to stop worrying about the next inspection?
SUE is a children’s care management software for children in a residential setting. SUE is state of the art and absolutely of the moment in terms of innovation.
SUE was launched by the clientbridge group in June 2016 after 4 years of development.
Her creators have a wealth of experience solely in the children’s residential care sector.
Whilst clientbridge group have several solutions for different sectors, they are not in the business of “one size fits all” as when has care ever been “one size fits all.” Therefore in collaboration with industry professionals we created SUE and she is eager to meet you!
Whilst using SUE you can be assured that she is always thinking of your Children’s needs, like care she never stays static. SUE will always comply with the Statutory Regulations and the Quality Standards. SUE is continuously thinking of ways to develop and improve your service, and in turn, she keeps the children at the heart of the process.
Sue is unlike the basic recording children’s care management software currently available, which in essence are filing cabinets. SUE supersedes merely this and she has additional functionalities like no other care industry software currently on the market.
In Short - The SUElution
- Rise to the challenge of care
- Define for your buyers your brand of care
- Give time back to care staff to meet their care challenge
- Give time back to managers to meet their management challenge
- Protect and grow your business sustainably
Benefits of Sue
Protection & Security
- Brings the security of your information into the 21st century
- Reduce the risk of whole company damage
- Bottleneck risk to ground level
Real Time View of Performance
- Live management of company risks up RI
- Nowhere for staff to hide on productivity
- View overall performance of company in one take
Outcomes & On-Site Training
- Never lose the measure of work undertaken
- Quantify outcomes versus cost
- Train and upskill staff in running cost model
Quantifies Increased Cost of Delivery
- Understand true cost of service delivery
- Truly evidence sustainable financial growth and security
- Keep the front door locked to added costs
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are a list of questions we often get asked about SUE. Click on the question to see the answer. If you have any more questions please email email@example.com or fill out our contact form for more details or book a free demonstration of SUE. We’d love to hear from you.
We don’t under estimate the importance of your data’s security. Therefore, we encrypt our data and continuously have penetration tests to ensure our security.
Whilst I am certain you will be happy working in partnership with Sue Solutions. Should our relationship come to an end, we will provide you with a copy of the data.
SUE has been operating for 3 years in other sectors; SUE has been working with children's homes since June 2016. Since SUE launched into residential she has settled into the market extremely well. SUE is helping many businesses within this sector.
SUE is like no other software currently on the market, SUE can meet every need of your residential care business on every level.
Absolutely, using SUE gives companies the tools to develop and evidence outcomes in all areas.
We have numerous options available. You have the option to use SUE's paperwork model, or bespoke the system to your paperwork model.